Guideline for Abstract Submission
If we do not receive your registration payment before the deadline, your submission will be automatically rejected and your abstract will not be printed in the conference abstract book.
Abstract submission has been closed.
Abstracts for all oral and poster presentations are to be submitted in English.
- Insertion of illustration is not allowed.
- File type: MS Word only [Windows: Word 2003 or 2007; Macintosh: Word v.X, 2003, or 2008].
- In the header space, please specify your preference about session category and presentation type (oral or poster).
- File name: family name of presenter.doc or docx (In this case, ukai.doc)
- Send to email@example.com by April 16, 2010
Acknowledgement of receipt of abstract will be delivered to the e-mail address you provide. This is not an automatic response, and may take a few days. For further information please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The submitted abstract must represent the author (s)' original work. The process of validation, acceptance and /or rejection of abstracts, and the selection of oral presentations shall be under the authority of the Organizing Committee.
A well-formatted sample abstract can be downloaded.
- Margins: 25.4 mm for top and bottom; 30 mm for right and left
- Title: Times New Roman, Bold, 14 point
- Authors: Times New Roman, italic, 12 point; Presenter is marked with underline
- Affiliations with e-mail address of the presenter: Times New Roman, 12 point
- Text: Times New Roman, 12 point; single space; maximum 250 words on one A4 page (210 mm x 297 mm)
- Insertion of illustrations is not allowed