Extension of the Valid Period of Your Residence Card

If you wish to apply for an extension, you must submit a complete set of documents to the Immigration Bureau.

  • For organization Part 1 P (“Student”)
  • For organization Part 2 P (“Student”)

are the necessary documents which are issued by the Student Affairs Section of Amamiya Campus. It normally takes two or three business days to be issued.
The Immigration Bureau accepts your application 3 months prior to the expiration date of your period of stay. Therefore, we hardly recommend you to apply for an extension well in advance.