“Designated Activities” status of residence for continuing job hunting for those who have completed graduate school

International students who have graduated from a university and will change their status of residence to ” Designated Activities” to continue job hunting after graduation need to submit documents that prove they have been continuously engaged in job hunting since before graduation.
Even if graduate students are unable to fully engage in job hunting while attending school because they need to concentrate on research activities, if they submit a letter of reason (optional form) prepared by the graduate school supervisor, etc., it will be accepted as a proof document for their continuation of the job hunting.

For further details, please see the website.